Thursday, November 24, 2016

Family Traditions Original Acrylic Paintings


I'm excited to release these new barn paintings.
This series, Family Traditions, has been so fun for me. To me, these barns remind me of going to my grandparent's house for the holidays. Although, they didn't have a big beautiful barn, they did live in the country and had horses that roamed the pasture. The garden was plentiful and so were the chores. Grandma's kitchen always smelled of something yummy, made from scratch.

These will be available today on my shop, 
www.theturquoiseiris.com or on Etsy.com


SUNRISE SNOW

THE FARM

TRADITIONS

ALWAYS

HOME

Today and every day, I'm thankful for my family and friends but especially family traditions. They help define who we are and I enjoy creating new ones as much as celebrating the old.

What are some of your favorite traditions? I'd love to hear them.

~Dionne

No comments:

Post a Comment