Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Ombre' Buffet Makeover in All of My Favorites

So, I forgot to things this week! Both of which, made me so mad:-/
First, I realized two days after my weekly grocery shopping trip that I left the 24 pack of bottled water in the bottom of the cart.  Yep, I guess I left it for someone else to use...grrrr!
Second, I forgot to take a before photo of this buffet. This is not the first time this has happened and will not be the last.  It better be the last time I forget about the water bottles, though! 
I was too excited to start painting this piece that I had it finished before I remembered.



These gorgeous knobs are Jadeite and gold and super gorgeous!



I love how this photo shows the colors fading so well. Three of the four are on walls in my own house!




Oklahoma suffered an ice storm 2 weeks ago and my brother in law grabbed me some fallen curly willow branches.  I love using them in photos and in our own home.

This piece is for sale on my Etsy shop, Here.

You guys have yourself a great week!  For now, I'm enjoying this 65 degree weather we are having this week! Woot!

~Dionne

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, you have such an amazing talent. Absolutely love all your pieces! This is my new favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece of furniture, Dionne. I am ashamed to say I have left things on the bottom of the grocery a couple times...once a case of Coors and another time a huge pack of paper towels.
    Hope the rest of your week goes smoothly

    ReplyDelete