Monday, December 14, 2015

French Country Cabinet Makeover

     So, I saw an image on Pinterest of an amazing French Armoire, painted in various shades of colours. I pinned it and I've been waiting to find the best piece to try and mimic that look. Well, this antique cabinet had to be the one.  Any piece of furniture that's over 100 years old deserves some serious attention, don't you think?




I used five different colours to paint this cabinet.  Did I get it exactly like the one I pinned?? Nope, I didn't.  Do I love it anyway?  You bet I do!!!





Christmas time is so much fun to be staging photos, too.  I grabbed that fallen branch off the side of the road yesterday to use for photos! No shame it that at all;-)



BEFORE & AFTER

I hope you all are enjoying your holiday season!

~Dionne

No comments:

Post a Comment