Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Charcoal Gray Vintage Cabinet with Tribal Accent Paper

This mid century cabinet turned out better than I expected!! I've stared at it for weeks in the store and finally it hit me... gray paint, black and white tribal paper and these great orange crab pulls! I can see this in a bathroom, an office, a playroom, or really just anywhere. It's a statement piece without being too obtrusive.







I added the two orange crab knobs for a more juvenile look but the buyer will be able to choose the original brass ones if they prefer.  



Enjoy your week, my friends!

~Dionne

3 comments:

  1. Love the color and paper on this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the detailed background! I hope you can make it to my furniture party again this week! You do beautiful work! Please come and share! I would love it if you would join in on my Making Broken Beautiful party! It starts 6:00pm (MST) this Thursday September 10 and I would love to have you join up each week!
    Smiles for a great week!
    Terry
    (http://thecuratorscollection.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete