Monday, April 20, 2015

Teal, Turquoise & Gold Buffet

This is another one of those pieces I passed by week after week.  It was so dirty and neglected looking.  This color combo was holding strong in my head for awhile though and realized, "hello"?? this is the piece for those colors!  
They are rich, deep and traditional.  I added the pop of dark orange for the photos because the colors compliment so well. 
Honestly, this looks lovely in our own house...hmmmm.







Nobody else wanted this piece but me!  So glad when that happens! What about you, have you ever been in that same situation?

Have a gorgeous day!!

~Dionne

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed! I would have walked on by the BEFORE piece too. If you ever get tired of it, I have a spot it can stay in my living room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a difference! Beautiful colours. Love your work and your blog!

    ReplyDelete