Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Vintage Dresser in White and Mint

How much good details can we throw in to one piece of furniture??
Check out the design on these drawers? Look at the gold chain hardware!
And, the white and green are so gorgeous together!

Oh, hello gold chain hardware!  Where have you been my whole life?



 I posted a photo on Instagram of some possible options for this piece.  I knew I wanted to do white on the drawer fronts.  It gives them such a classic look.  The base, however, needed to be a different color.  This look gives it an updated, more modern style.  Most of my followers chose a color called, "Fountain of Youth".  It was a gorgeous soft aqua but I wanted green.  I'm not sure why, but that's what I was feeling for this dresser.





I can see this piece in a variety of different rooms.  It has TONS of storage and is very well made.  It is listed on my Etsy shop, The Turquoise Iris.  Let me know what you think.  And, if you are not already following me on Instagram, please do so!  Come on!! @theturquoiseiris

Happy Wednesday,

Dionne

No comments:

Post a Comment