Saturday, August 17, 2013

Vintage Armoire in Mint & Creme & Gold

I am giddy with delight here, Friends!!I finished painting this piece yesterday.  I had just as much fun styling it as I did painting it. 






 I found this hardware at Anthropologie recently and knew right away I had to use it on this piece and it needed to be mint! This is in excellent condition, solid wood and has plenty of available storage. The original details are outstanding,I just freshened it up, giving it a new life,don't you agree?




Happy, happy, happy weekend, Friends!
As always...thanks for letting me share my work...I have the best job;)
Party with us at Miss Mustard Seed's furniture Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Lauren! It was a new one for me...maybe a new favorite:)

      Have a wonderful week,

      ~~Dionne

      Delete
  2. saw this piece on instagram so I just had to check-out your blog. love it! + love your painting + styling (always love mint + aqua + peacock chairs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your work! Started following your Etsy shop and just started following your blog as well. :) I love this piece, especially the fun pattern on the inside drawers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dionne, you definitely have an "eye" for color and style. Your work is way beyond good...it's really top notch.

    Peggy Hunt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dionne, I always look forward to your next "unveiling"!! Love this one.
    did you modpodge the little drawers with fabric, paper or is it painted?? Either way, love the contrast!

    ReplyDelete