Thursday, May 9, 2013

Teal Vintage Dresser / Buffet

I custom painted this piece for Erin of NJ.  She bought a yellow piece from me recently and wanted some color for her dining area as well. Hope she loves this!! 



I also added these 2 cracked glass knobs from Anthroplolgie...in case this piece isn't dramatic enough...wink, wink;)




I found these lamps at a thrift shop for $6.98 for both and painted them this happy sunny yellow gloss.  I thought I'd just use them for staging, bit I think I really like them with my peacock shades.


This piece was already pretty great before...
take a look!

Linking up to Miss Mustard Seed's  Furniture Feature Friday!


5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful piece of furniture. So much better than it looked before. Great job. New to your blog. I am hosting a link party if you would like to link up.

    http://www.ifitsnotbaroquedesignblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/tuesday-link-party-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the finish on this dresser. Such an elegant piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I know the paint color? Pretty please and thank you! ~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I know the teal paint color? Please and thank you! ~ Kim

    ReplyDelete